Lawford Davies & Co is a specialist life sciences law firm. We advise clients on all legal issues arising out of innovative research, product development, and clinical application. Our particular strengths are in tissue and cell-based therapies, IVF and embryo research, genetics, medical devices, and cross-border aspects of the life sciences. Our philosophy is to be partners to our clients, proactively spotting issues, guiding governance and informing responsible business practices. We combine our advice with commercial awareness, a unique understanding of scientific processes, and unrivalled expertise in biomedical ethics. This ensures legally compliant and ethically sound decision-making.
Get in touch to see how we can help you.
Our clients are at the forefront of medical advances, including cutting-edge cell- and tissue-based technologies and therapies, as well as public sector clients developing entirely new governance frameworks for innovation.
We provide professional development opportunities through our consentris ethics and compliance training platform. We also assist clients in investigating, analysing and resolving research ethics and scientific integrity issues.
- German appeals court rules in favour of adoption in surrogacy case
- Modernising the regulation of fertility treatment and research involving human embryos
- Leading intellectual property and medical lawyer joins Lawford Davies & Co
- Law and synthetic embryos: latest developments
- Law Commission Report on Surrogacy Law